Question: Do Filipinos need visa when visiting Jordan?
Filipinos need visa when visiting the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. And visa must be applied at the Jordanian Embassy in Tokyo through the Consulate of Jordan in Manila. Processing time is normally two months but sometimes it takes longer.
Requirements for Jordanian Tourist Visa for Filipinos
- Photocopy of passport (biopage and pages with immigration stamps) valid for at least 6 months
- Completed and signed Visa application form (available at the Consulate)
- Two passport size photographs
- Confirmed air ticket (VERY IMPORTANT: Your ticket must be Manila-Amman-Manila and NO stopover in Israel to avoid delay in processing your visa.)
- Confirmed hotel reservation
- Bank Documents
- Payment of 7,200.00 no refundable visa fee for normally processing. Additional fee is collected for express processing. Express processing is normally a month.
However, if you are traveling as a group and/or joining an organized tour, say Pilgrimage Tour, getting a Jordanian Visa becomes very easy. The visa will be processed by the local travel agency in Jordan. You will be provided an emailed visa similar to the Dubai Visa which you have to show to immigration authorities when arriving in Jordan. Visa fee is 30USD if you are staying in Jordan for less than 3 nights. It’s free if stay is 3 nights or more. Hence, most organized tours have 3 nights stay in Jordan.
In my case, since I joined an organized tour, everything has been arranged for me. It’s stress free and a lot cheaper.
HOLY LAND TOUR OPERATORS IN THE PHILIPPINES
For affordable and comprehensive Holy Land Tour, please contact:
J8 Travel Services
Manila: 02.584.4777, 0947.8980178
Batangas: 043.723.8903, 0923.8980178
HOLY LAND SERIES
Holy Land Pilgrimage Tour for Filipinos | Suggested Holy Land Itinerary, Shopping Guide and Reputable Philippine-based Holy Land Tour Operators
Holy Land Pilgrimage Tour for Filipinos | Flying with Emirates Airline