Here is my list of 8 Must-See Destinations in the Philippines which are not normally known, seen or experienced by some tourists. As there is so much to see and explore, this list represents only what I think is the best of ‘off-the-beaten’ path in the Philippines.
8. Bonsai Island, Quezon – impressively flat rock that appears only during low-tide.
7. Unfinished Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Negros Occidental – massive structure that was never dedicated nor finished.
6. Bega Falls, Agusan Del Sur – charming and uniquely beautiful.
5. Bato Simbahan Underground Waterfalls, Iloilo – daredevil adventure yet a ravaging beauty to behold.
4. Lubuagan Town, Kalinga – literally and emotionally a city in the sky.
3. Balobok Cave, Cove and Rock Formation, Tawi-Tawi – rugged and tucked in the nothingness and emptiness of Tawi-Tawi.
2. Agusan Marsh, Agusan Del Sur – magical, mystical and mesmerizing adventure of a lifetime.
1. Fallel Hanging Coffins, Sarangani – the grandness of the unknown.
Categories: Year Ender